12 Rules for Manliness
Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?
BY Bear Woznick
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Hold on to your horses and get ready for the ride of your life! World Champion surfer Bear Woznick connects us to that deep call in every man’s heart to live the heroic way and champion a cause greater than himself. Bear reveals ways to become an everyday hero, someone who goes beyond the ordinary in the little and big moments of life, who rides high in the saddle, rides for the brand, come hell or high water, and pursues God’s call in his life.
Cowboys and manliness fit together like a well-worn leather glove. Cowboys live by a personal Creed, and they know how to take a stand. They have a clear understanding of what needs to be done, and they commit to it. In so doing, they inspire others to do the same.
In these gritty pages, Bear cuts through the fog of “woke false righteousness” with the clarity of the snap of the whip that a cowboy wields when protecting the herd from wolves. Now more than ever, your family, your church, and the world need you to mount up and ride the proving trail where you will discover your own grit and determination — your manliness — and not apologize for it. Bear invites you on the most radical quest of all: pursuing God’s will in power and humility. You’re needed now. Are you ready to man up and ride?
You will come to know:
- The twelve “rules” of the cowboy code and how to write and pursue your own
- How to bridle your appetites and passions, and what it means to “ride for the brand” of God
- How to discern God’s will for your life and how to set off on “the proving trail” to pursue the adventure that God has planned for you
- How to be fearless and dangerous in spiritual warfare and, if it comes down to it, to physically fight to protect your family
- The three strategies for taking a stand, overcoming temptation, and defeating the enemy in battle
- How to maintain your physical fitness so that you can sustain the pursuit of God’s call in your life